- Find time for yourself.
- Move on with your “new normal” single parent life.
- Take care of yourself; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Read and learn to be a better person and parent. (At least one book every 2 months.)
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Expect to make mistakes – everyone does. Learn from them.
- Control your finances.
- Surround yourself with a strong support network.
- Learn to trust again.
- Keep a sense of humor.
By doing these 10 things you will become a stronger single parent each and every day.
One step at a time! Keep up your good work.
“Set up a daily quiet time with God. Talk with Him.
Allow Him to heal and love you.” James Cruise